Friday, June 27, 2008

My Precious Cousin Jeff

Jeff Wilson (Jan. 14,1968-June 27,2008) Army Reserves 1988-2004 LDS Mission 1990-92; New York Employment: Certified Occupational Therapist, Washington ; His co-workers & patients loved him because he first loved them. Interests: Hiking; camping; race cars; photography art. Loved nature,& family.The day before entering the hospital for continuing cancer treatment, he wanted to do something enjoyable. So he went to “Ferrari Day” at a near-by raceway. “Would you like a passenger?” he asked a driver. “Sure, get in.” With camera in hand they sped around the track. The photos show Jeff’s delight. Jeff with many doctors fought valiantly against his cancer. The battle was lost but eventually the war will be won. Thanks to his friends, work associates, doctors, and each life that touched his and ours for good.

7 comments:

La said...

Lots & love and prayers your way...

Sorry to hear the loss of a family member...

We are so blessed to have the knowledge that families are eternal.

Love ya!

Tink said...

What a wonderful young man! He had many accomplishments. I have great respect for those who serve in the military. I am sorry for your loss of a great loved one.

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin. It is comforting to know that Families can be together Forever. I don't think I ever got to meet him, but he sounded like a wonderful person. I love you and I am here for you if you need me ar anything. Love Jenny

Carrie said...

My prayers are with you Shauna! HUGS!

Emily said...

Thank you Shauna. Our hearts are with the whole family.

Rob said...

Jeff was a pretty awesome guy.

susette said...

The last name Wilson runs in my family too. My maternal grandmother's maiden name is Wilson. I had the cutest great grandparents that lived in Hurricane, Utah when they passed away. Ben and Susie Wilson were their names. I wasn't very old before they passed on.