Friday, August 8, 2008

Hugs :)

My Mom and sister always say that before coming to earth I was saying goodbye and giving hugs to all my close family and friends and that is why my mom was in such long labor with me. I believe it!
I treasure my close relationships! Even my dear friendship with Hayley dog who is giving me love in the picture above :) Thank You to all those I share a close relationship with and for putting forth your love and effort to keep it strong! ! I love you all lots! Hugs :)

10 comments:

Erica said...

So cute! I am glad Hayley has you to give loves to!

Jenny said...

How cute. I love hugs too. Shawn's family doesn't hug and it is so sad.

Tink said...

I ADORE this picture of you! It is so sweet and shows your the true spirit about you. And, I agree with your Mom and sister, you probably WERE too busy giving hugs and saying goodbyes to come down to earth! I love it. You've been a great treasure in my life! Thanks for being my friend! I hope you are relaxing and getting your rest tonight!

Lori said...

That is one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen!! You are the best cuz in the world!!! I love you!!:)

Susan said...

Awwww, you're so pretty!
Such a great picture, I love it!

Rob said...

I'm thankful you are so loving and like to give hugs. You always make me feel appreciated and loved.

Phyllis said...

Such a darling picture! You are a trememdous person and such a personality. You make everyone feel great. Bless your pea-pickin' little heart. You're cute as a bugs ear. :)

Angela said...

You are such a sweet, loving person who gives lots and lots of Big Hugs! I love the picture, and I love you with all my heart, Hugs!

Sarah said...

I love this picture of you!!! You should seriously enter it in a contest!

susette said...

How adorable! Our pets certainly know who loves them the most wouldn't you agree? Who do they come to the most?