Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lunch with Brandon :)

Today we went for a nice little drive out to Provo to see Brandon.First he showed us video games he just bought. Do you think he was more interested in playing games or getting his picture taken? All of our boys say oh great here comes Mom with that camera again :)Then we went out to lunch. Brandon and I ordered our favorite, Ninja Turtles! (we nicknamed them that when Brandon was little and he has loved them ever since) They're spinach tortellinis with alfredo sauce and cheese. We had a great time and love you lots Brandon!

8 comments:

Tink said...

Keep the camera out--it's what creates memories! The kids will love it later. Brandon looks good--I like his haircut. I love the first picture with all of you looking down into the camera. It's great of all of you! I'm glad you had a good lunch.

Teri said...

Oh how nice. I am glad you were able to spend some time with Brandon. Luv ME!

Jess and Jen said...

Looks like a fun way to spend your day! I remember asking my dad once why we there weren't meny pictures of me when I was a teenager and he said it was because I always complained when he tried to take them! So, don't listen to them and keep taking those pictures! -Jen

La said...

Looks like you three had a great day, and good time spending time with Brandon.

:)

Rob said...

It was nice to spend some time with Brandon and go out to lunch.

provoldsgirl said...

What a handsome son you have! :) How are you, Sister? ;) I hope all is well!

Angela said...

Ninja Turtles lol, its great that you go out and eat together, thats special time and its important.

susette said...

I think in a previous post I asked if your 11th grader, Colby was your oldest but from this photo I think Brandon is your oldest, is that right?