Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank You Mom and Ellen...

Look at this picture of my Mom feeding me when I was a baby. I l♥ve this picture! Not only can you tell by her face how much she loves me but look at my older sister standing on the side of the chair smiling at me! She loves me too! So on hard days when I feel low I look at this sweet picture and remember I am loved :) Thank You my Angel Mom and my sweet Sister Ellen for loving me! I am thankful for the closeness we share and I love you both LOTS! ♥ Hugs :)

18 comments:

Phyllis said...

This is a beautiful picture. You were a sweet baby. You are a sweet niece. I love you.

tammy said...

Aww...What a great picture.

Emma said...

That is so precious. ♥ :)

susette said...

Oh how precious. I can see a definite resemblence of you and your sister even at such a young age! That picture really does express a lot of love. ♥

Julie said...

What a sweet picture.

Jackie said...

That picture is darling.

Annie said...

What a special picture. Love you cuz.

Jan the crazy lady said...

You look the same. That is the most darling picture. I can see the love you had for that new precious sibling Shauna.

I love the comments in the email too. That is going to be so easy to do. :) Great job.

Shimmy Mom said...

So precious. What a great idea to have good memories to fall back on on the hard days. Love ya,

Andrea said...

What a sweet picture! I love it.

Nena said...

What a great picture! I wish I had one like that. That is a great blessing to have and feel comforted by that.

lots of love

Jenny said...

Beautiful picture!!!

merrianne said...

that is a sweet picture!

Erin said...

Ooh, and I can see part of your mom in you. Or part of you in your mom. How special!

Paula said...

You are loved by more people than you will ever know. You have touched so many lives. We all love you.

Brenda said...

Shauna, I remember your mom looking just like that. Such love for both of you girls. Love Ya, Brenda

Rob said...

You were such a cute baby.

Brenda said...

Precious!!