Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

First Happy Mother's Day to all of you my precious friends and family!
Now I want to tell you about my sweet Angel Mom and how thankful I am for her! What a blessing she is and truly an Angel here on Earth!

My Dad took this picture of my Mom when she was younger. My Dad titled it, "Beautiful Rose of Spring". How cute and sweet! I agree with my Dad! She is beautiful! Not only on the outside but the inside too! My dear Angel Mom is so sweet and loving and a wonderful example to me and all! I am so very thankful and blessed to have such a precious Mom that I l♥ve with all my heart! Thank You Mom for all you are and all you do! I l♥ve you eternally! ~ Happy Mother's Day~

12 comments:

Jenny said...

That is a beautiful picture of Ivadel! What a great Aunt she is!! I love her tons!!

Paula said...

She truly is a angel on this earth. You are so blessed to still have her here with you.

wendy said...

That's a great photo and great tribute to your mom Shauna.

Andrea said...

Your mom is very beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!

Jan the crazy lady said...

I love the picture of your mother. Your dad is right, she is beautiful. Have a lovely Mother's Day.

Love,

Jan

Shelli said...

How sweet!

Virginia said...

You do have a beautiful, and very special mom and she has rubbed off on her beautiful daughter Shauna. Thanks for sharing and have a happy Mothers day. Love Virginia

Tink said...

What a great picture!! I love pictures like that! Your mom is a true angel! And you are very much an angel, too! I hope you had a great Mother's Day.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is a gorgeous picture!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Shauna!

Teri said...

Oh, How beautiful.... I am so glad you have such a wonderful mother. Heavenly Father was so kind to the two of us. I have a wonderful, beautiful mom too! Hope you had a great day! Love you ...Teri

Brenda said...

I agree beautiful both inside and out. Love ya and miss you both, Brenda Stevens

Sarah said...

Beautiful Picture! I can really see Ellen in this picture.